GODDESS ENERGY: AN INVOCATION OF DIVINE LOVE WORKSHOP 2/5/2022
This product is currently sold out.
Join Energy Healer & Spiritual Coach, Crystal Streets as we celebrate February the month of LOVE with a new heart-centered offering:
An Invocation of Divine Love Workshop
Saturday, February 5th, 2022
12pm PST Live on Zoom
A powerful heart-activation to embody your Goddess Energy, come into Divine Union with yourself, and magnetize the Divine Love you deserve.
I recently came into union...Divine Union with MYSELF.
During this powerful heart activation I realized something profound:
The divine love I was seeking was actually myself.
It required me to fully embody my Divine Feminine energy, to be vulnerable, to arrive at the place of ultimate self-love & self-worth.
I can finally say I am healed. I am whole. I am complete.
Now I'm focused on living from a heart-centered place, fueled by creativity, joy, pleasure & love, using my divinely appointed gifts to serve others, embodying my Goddess energy, and reaping the abundant rewards of just BEING.
In this workshop, I will share my own rituals, energy healing, and intuitive gifts to support you in reuniting with your authentic self so you can begin living your own heart-centered life, embodying your own Goddess energy and manifesting from that high-vibrational state. After this powerful heart-activation workshop, you will then start to align with others and opportunities that will reflect your worthiness.
Remember, you are worthy of everything your heart desires!
What's included in this Workshop:
- Intention Setting
- Shadow Work
- Access to Crystal's Personal Manifestation Ritual & Tools
- Energy Healing, Breathwork & Guided Meditation
- Q & A Session
- Homework & Aftercare Instructions
- Recording of Workshop to Revisit
To prepare for this Workshop you will need:
- Journal & Pen
- Your fav crystals (optional)
- Be prepared to set an intention for 1-2 things you would like to manifest
- Candle to create a peaceful and healing container (optional)
- Quiet space to lie down where you won't be interrupted
- Recommend no alcohol or drugs 24 hours before or after the ceremony
- Be open and ready to receive
- Recommend not to eat anything heavy 1-2 hours before the ceremony
- You will need headphones (strongly recommend for virtual sessions to control sound)
- We recommend that you do not have plans after the ceremony. You’ll be best off resting and reflecting after the workshop
*Zoom login and workshop info will be in an automated confirmation email after you sign up