CARNELIAN: APRIL'S HEALING CRYSTAL
My crystal pick for the month of April is Carnelian. It’s important during this time of fear and uncertainty that we remain grounded and united. Now is the time as a collective to not get stuck in the universal energy of fear and panic, but remain grounded in peace. Operating in “survival mode” and high stress weakens the immune system. We need to remain calm. Carnelian grounds and anchors you in the present reality. A stabilizing stone with high energy, it is excellent for restoring vitality, increasing motivation and stimulating creativity. Place Carnelian near your front door to invoke protection and invite abundance into the home.
Activating the root chakra, Carnelian is full of life force energy. Stimulates the metabolism, increases fertility and heals impotence and lower back issues. Carnelian improves your absorption of vitamins and minerals and ensures a good supply of blood to the organs. During meditation, place Carnelian in between your pelvic bones to stimulate your organs and balance your root chakra.
Carnelian imparts an acceptance of the cycle of life and removes fear of death. It gives courage, promotes positive life choices and clarifies perception. This powerful stone a protector against envy, resentment, and depression which we all are susceptible to right now. It's ok to have these emotions, to feel all the feels but also to let them move through us. Carnelian calms anger and banishes emotional negativity, replacing it with love of life. It’s important during these times of isolation we get deeper into our own practices so we can hold spaces for others.
Here are few ways you can raise your vibration:⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
- Physically ground yourself, take off your shoes and walk barefoot on soil, sand or grass⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
- Practice yoga - warrior I & II pose, tree pose and chair pose⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
- Drink lots of water, eat dark leafy greens, root vegetables, fresh fruits high in vitamin C to keep the immune system strong⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
- Daily meditation, breath work, and journaling to check in with yourself⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
- Carry and meditate with Carnelian⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
- Go for a walk or run⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
- Self Care - epsom salt baths with lavender essential oil, massages to release stress, acupuncture, energy healing⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
- Read uplifting, positive, motivating, self help books
- Limit your media time
Remember the frequency of LOVE is way more powerful than fear.
Sending you all love and happy, healthy, healing energy!